Products > Specialty Fiber > Specialty Fiber
TFO's Large Mode Area(LMA) Ytterbium doped dual clad
fiber is designed for high power fiber lasers and amplifiers.
This fiber has octagonal shape of pumping cladding,
fluorine-doped silica outer cladding and low photo-
darkening performance. TFO's LMA-YDF finds
applications in medical, industrial and military with
operating at ~kw of CW output power.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Excellent beam quality
- Large Mode Area
- Optimization for low photo-darkening
- Core and Cladding pumped designs for ~kW output power
- Industrial / Military / Medical
- Metal processing
- Laser LIDAR
- High power communications amplifiers
- High average power pulsed amplifiers
20 ± 1.5µm
25 ± 1.5µm
0.055 ± 0.08
400 ± 10µm(nominal)
0.4 ± 0.08dB/m(@915nm)
550 ± 15µm
UV Cured, Low Index Polymer
Slope(single power/absorbed pump power) and be optimized to the pumping
configuration of customers.
※ Custom designs are available upon requests